• Train dogs to associate nail trims, injections, muzzles or head collars, and almost any procedure with positive interactions.
• Discover how subtle differences in timing, treat placement, value, and delivery technique can alter your effectiveness and efficiency in training.
• Learn how to alter your criteria to set up your dog for success.
• Discover how to use motivators other than food for desensitization and counterconditioning.
• Recognize common training mistakes when you are performing the techniques correctly or when to make modifications.
The module in this DVD is also available as an individual online course.
This DVD is also available as part of the multi-course curriculum the Master Class Collection.