• Train dogs to associate nail trims, injections, muzzles or head collars, and almost any procedure with positive interactions.
• Discover how subtle differences in timing, treat placement, value, and delivery technique can alter your effectiveness and efficiency in training.
• Learn how to alter your criteria to set up your dog for success.
• Discover how to use motivators other than food for desensitization and counterconditioning.
• Recognize common training mistakes when you are performing the techniques correctly or when to make modifications.