The book and video feature:
- 480 pages containing more than 1600 photos that demonstrate how to handle dogs and cats correctly.
- Explanations of what you think you’re doing right, but may actually be doing wrong.
- Three hours of video clips that show correct and incorrect handling procedures.
By using this training tool, you will:
- Implement the most up-to-date handling techniques.
- Learn how to restrain animals correctly through behavior modification that includes positive reinforcement and rewards-based methods.
- Increase your efficiency because your patients will not struggle with procedures.
- Stop perpetuating behavior problems in patients.
- Create a safer environment for you and your team with fewer bites, scratches and back injuries.
- Improve the bond between you, the pet, and the client.