• Recognize how every interaction you have with an animal affects their perception of you, their level of fear and stress, and their willingness to cooperate.
• Practice exercises teach you how subtle differences in posture, speed, and movement direction dramatically affect your ability to provide clear direction.
• Learn how to move dogs into position skillfully and predictably, increasing the dog’s confidence in you and decreasing his confusion and anxiety.
The modules in this DVD are also available as individual online courses:
- Canine Lab 1: Essential Exercises for Moving Dogs from Place to Place.
- Canine Lab 2: Handling and Restraining Medium-sized and Large Dogs with Skill and Ease.
This DVD is also available as part of the multi-course curriculum the Master Class Collection.