Terms and Conditions
Thank you for shopping CattleDog Publishing, The Legacy of Dr. Sophia Yin. If you’re not happy with your purchase for any reason, we’re more than happy to help you.
You have 30 days from date of purchase to return an item.
Bookstore/Reseller Bulk Purchase Returns
You have 180 days from date of purchase to return an item.
To be eligible for a return, the product that you purchased must be unused, still in its original shrink-wrapped packaging (some books may not have shrink-wrapping), and in the same condition as when you purchased it.
All returns must be pre-authorized to be returned. To submit a Return Authorization request, please complete the form here https://cattledog.wpengine.com/return-policy/.
Once we have received your item, we will let you know that we’ve received it and that we are in the process of evaluating if it’s in the same condition as when it was delivered to you. We will let you know the status of your refund as soon as we have finished inspecting your item.
If your refund is approved, we will refund it to the original method of payment. Depending on your card issuer’s policies, you will receive the refund in approximately 1-5 business days.
A Return Authorization Form must be submitted prior to returning the product to be eligible for refund. Please complete the form below.
You will be responsible for paying the costs of shipping your item back to us.
A restocking fee of 20% will be applied to bulk orders that are returning 5 or more items. This fee will be deducted from you refund.
A refund receipt will be emailed to the email listed on the Return Authorization after the refund has been processed.
If you have any further questions regarding your refund, please feel free to contact us at 530-292-8061 or by emailing us at [email protected]
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the CattleDog Publishing website;
- An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where CattleDog Publishing/VIN can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not CattleDog Publishing/VIN, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.