- Outline and define the developmental stages that shape a dogs behavior from before birth until they enter the new home.
- Define what socialization is and demonstrate the benefits this learning process provides.
- Outline the benefits of Puppy Kindergarten classes and their benefits on the long-term behavioral health of dogs.
- Identify normal vs. abnormal canine behaviors and how early intervention and meeting of the dog’s basic needs can reduce behavioral problems in the future.
- Define basic Learning Theory and the importance of positive reinforcement training.
- Define Cooperative Veterinary Care and the long-term benefits of husbandry and consent training.